PERU IS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, DIVERSE AND FASCINATING COUNTRIES IN SOUTH AMERICA
The heritage, diversity and beauty of its natural regions and the friendliness of its people make Peru one of the most important tourist destinations in South America. Each year, hundreds of thousands of tourists visit Peru and fall in love with it.
Whatever their interests are, our visitors always find what they are looking for here.
HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY
Peru is one of the most important places in the world for its historic sites and monuments!
– Lima, with its magnificent pre-Hispanic and colonial squares and churches
– The Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco and the ancient city of Machu Picchu
– Arequipa, surrounded by three picturesque volcanoes, with its Spanish colonial architecture
Peru has some of the most beautiful nature reserves on the planet!
– Lake Titicaca and Puno, the Folklore Capital of Peru
– Iquitos, the largest city in the world inaccessible by road, the perfect gateway to exploring the Amazon
– The dry and windless Nazca Desert and its mysterious Lines representing spiders, monkeys, lizards and human figures
– Mancora, the trendiest beach in Peru
SPORT AND ADVENTURE
Whether on foot, horseback or by car, on skis or surfboard, by water or air, Peru will offer you the choices you always dreamed of!
WHEREVER YOU WANT TO GO, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE A PERUVIAN WHO WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!